Carry on Young Rider
It is a legacy forged by generations of people with a passion for motorcycling, a commitment to honor and build on the past, and the determination to seek out new opportunities for the future. Much like a family, despite intermarriage and even close personal friendships, Milwaukee’s brewers were often an argumentative bunch.
Tonight, however, was different. About that time, Tom made the closest thing a five-year-old gets to make, an executive decision by abandoning kindergarten class for the verdant hills and playground of Riverside Park.
KID, YOU”LL MOVE MOUNTAINS!
Grab the 5 nearest books around you. (Novels or textbooks, whatever story you’re wanting to make.)
Create a story from the following:
- The first sentence on p. 1 of the first book.
- The seventh sentence on p. 5 of the second book.
- The first sentence of the third paragraph on p. 20 of the third book.
- The fifteenth sentence on p. 47 of the fourth book.
- The last sentence on the last page of the fifth book.
- Give it a catchy title!